Monday, 15 July 2019

NABARD 2019 – Asst Manager & Manager Phase II (Mains) Admit Card Download

Name of the Post: NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Phase II (Mains) Admit Card Download

Post Date: 10-05-2019

Latest Update: 15-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 79

Information: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager Grade A vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Important Links

Download Phase II (Mains) Admit CardClick Here
Phase II Mains Exam DateClick Here
Phase I (Prelims) Exam ResultClick Here
Phase I (Prelims) Exam Admit CardClick Here
Apply OnlineRegistration | Login
SyllabusClick Here
NotificationClick Here
Official WebsiteClick Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name of the Post: NABARD Manager Grade B Phase II (Mains) Admit Card Download

Post Date: 10-05-2019

Latest Update: 15-07-2019

Total Vacancy: 8

Information: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Manager Grade B vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.

Important Links


Download Phase II (Mains) Admit CardClick here
Phase II (Mains) Exam DateClick here
Phase I (Prelims) ResultClick here
Phase I (Prelims) Admit CardClick here
Apply OnlineRegistration | Login
NotificationClick here
Official WebsiteClick here

0 komentar:

Post a Comment